Build muscle with vegetarian food!
Meat and fish are good sources of protein but if you want to try something diffrent then this recipe are just what you need 🙂
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
1 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1 fresh red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
1 large dried red chillies
2 fresh bay leaves
400 grams of crushed tomatoes
2 large tomatoes sliced
4 large eggs
2 Whole wheat tortillas
Salt and black pepper to taste
400 grams kidney beans
50 grams of cheese grated
– Heat the olive oil in a large skillet pan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, pepper, fresh and dried chilli, bay leaves and salt and pepper. Fry for 15 minutes until evrything is soft.
– Add the kidney beans and chopped tomatoes. Cook for 10 minutes.
– Place the tomato slices on top of it all, but leave four holes where you crack the eggs in.
– Cover and poach the eggs in four to five minutes.
– Sprinkle cheese on top and serve with warm tortillas.
798 Calories 39 gram protein 91 gram carbohydrates 35 gram fat